Women Alive Fall Conference 2017--True Treasure
November 10th - November 11th, 2017
Get ready to dig into God's Word on Friday, November 10th at 6pm and Saturday morning, November 11th (from 8am-12:30pm) at Fremont Community Church to discover our True Treasure.
No matter our age, past experiences, or present-day circumstances, there are treasures yet to be discovered on our journey with God. The world, however, bombards us with alluring messages that love and happiness are only found in earthly things. Come and discover the True Treasure of knowing God--His hidden riches in secret places.
NEW Event Location: Fremont Community Church, 39700 Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA 94539
Speaker: Penny Bragg
Worship led by: Sarah Meng
Breakout sessions (details at www.bridgescc.org):
ANDREA COLI - Starting in the Middle
CHRISTY INGEBRETSON - Would Jesus Have a Smart Phone?
FRANCES TUCK - Spiritual R & R
GRACE LEE - Missional Living - Right Where You Are
MARTI WILLIAMS - Savoring the Seasons of Life
PENNY BRAGG - Finding Hope in Despair
SUSY FLORY - Going Heart to Heart with God
Hosted by Fremont Community Church, Bridges Community Church and Crossroads Church.
I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. Isaiah 45:3 NIV
Genesis Orphan Thanksgiving Trip-2017
November 22nd - November 25th, 2017
Are you missing your extended family in Mexico? Join us as we head down to Mexicali to visit the Cahova and MV kids.
What you need to know:
- First come, first serve to ride on the bus.
- Registration will close November 1st. Due to new safety government regulations for orphanages, we are required to give a list of visitor names weeks in advance.
- You must book your own hotel. We will have information for you soon of who to call, how much, etc...
- Bus leaves Bridges at 4am on Wednesday, November 22nd.
- Bus will be back around or before 10pm on Saturday, November 25th.
- 1 carry-on luggage per person (Space is very limited)
- Each team is responsible to plan their own programming. Programming supplies need to fit in your carry-on. (Any additional items you hope to take that will not fit due to size in your carry-on for programming needs approval by Nate (email@example.com). Space is very limited.)
- If you need a Notary Form for a child under 18 attending without their guardians, please email Angela (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a form.
- If you are driving yourself down to Mexico, you will need to purchase Mexico Insurance. Instant Mexico Auto Insurance Services is who we use for the buses. It is easy and cheap to get insurance for the weekend.